Sean H. Brogan
Esquire, Managing Director
Sean Brogan is a Producer with The Graham Company. Sean joined The Graham Company in 2006 as Associate General Counsel, and served as a technical and legal resource for Clients, Producers, Account Managers and Claims Consultants, particularly in claims situations. In 2007, Sean transitioned into the role of a Producer, where he now draws on his ten years of experience as an insurance coverage litigator to assist Clients with the design and implementation of comprehensive, cost-effective insurance programs and risk management strategies. Sean currently leads The Graham Company’s Professional and Financial Services Industry Team, and is a member of the Real Estate Industry Team.
Sean received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from The Catholic University of America and a Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law. Before joining The Graham Company in 2006, he was a litigator with Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, a national law firm headquartered in Philadelphia. In that role, he obtained verdicts for clients in federal and state courts around the country in a wide variety of complex commercial cases and other insurance-related matters.
- Philadelphia Business Journal: Insurance: ‘Rates had been on an upward trend’ (November 20, 2012)
- Engineering News-Record: Commentary: Beware of Changes in Insurance Certificates (May 16, 2012)
- Construction Executive: A Change in ‘ACORD’ (November 8, 2011)
- CFMA Building Profits: Construction Challenges of the New ACORD 25 (September/October 2011)
- Construction Today: ACORD, but No Satisfaction (Summer 2011)