President & Chief Operating Officer
Ken Ewell is President, Chief Operating Officer and a Principal of The Graham Company. He started his career in the Engineering Products Division of Xerox Corp. before joining Graham in 1989 as a Producer. Ewell worked his way up through various positions becoming a member of the agency’s ownership team in 2000. He is responsible for leading all of Graham’s Client Services including Producers, Account Managers, Claims Consultants and Safety Services teams. He is also responsible for the Personal Lines Department and the agency’s Employee Benefits Division which he helped launch in 2006. Ewell also manages several large important client relationships in his own book of business.
Ewell serves on a number of insurance company advisory boards and is also a board member of The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB), which is the premier association for the top regional, national and international commercial insurance and employee benefits intermediaries worldwide. He is also a board member of the Insurance Society of Philadelphia.
Ewell earned his MBA from Temple University’s Fox School of Business, and his undergraduate major at Temple was Mechanical Engineering. He has also completed the Executive Leadership Development Program at the Wharton School of Business.
- Philadelphia Business Journal: Cool Offices: Center City commercial makeover (January 14, 2018)
- Insurance Journal: The Graham Company Becomes 100% Employee Owned (April 3, 2017)
- Employee Benefit Adviser: How an ESOP trust fueled retention (March 30, 2017)
- Insurance Journal: Perception Versus Reality of Today’s Business Threats (October 5, 2015)
- Philadelphia Business Journal: Don’t let cyber security threats keep you up (October 2, 2015)
- BizPhilly: Infographic: Businesses Much Less Prepared Than They Think (September 2, 2015)
- Employee Benefit News: Cyber threats continue to plague concerned employers (September 2, 2015)
- Employee Benefit Adviser: Cyber threats continue to plague concerned employers (September 2, 2015)
- Information Management: Top Risk Management Concerns: Survey Results (September 2, 2015)
- Claims Journal: Survey: Execs Fall Short in Protecting Businesses Against Main Risks (August 28, 2015)
- Security Magazine: Survey Finds Healthcare Costs and Cybersecurity are Top Threats (August 26, 2015)
- Philadelphia Inquirer: Q&A with Kenneth L. Ewell (February 23, 2015)
- Philadelphia SmartCEO: Living Legacy (August 2013)