Shane M. Riccio
Shane Riccio joined The Graham Company in 2011. As a Producer, Riccio focuses on business development for the firm’s Construction Division and Health & Human Services Division. He specializes in creating risk management programs for large privately held companies with complex operations and demanding insurance needs.
Prior to working at The Graham Company, Riccio worked for Mitsubishi Securities as a trade support analyst in New York City.
Riccio is an active member of LeadingAge New Jersey, LeadingAge New York, Interagency Council of Developmental Disabilities Agencies, Inc., General Contractors Association of New York and Utility & Transportation Contractors Association.
Riccio received his bachelor of science degree in accounting from Bucknell University, where he also co-captained the wrestling team his junior and senior years.
- Utility & Transportation Contractor: What To Do After a Construction Accident (January 1, 2019)
- Construction Executive Risk Management: Prescription for Reducing Workers’ Comp Costs (July 20, 2016)
- Construction Executive: A Prescription for Reducing Workers’ Comp Costs (June 2016)
- Utility & Transportation Contractor: Hidden Risk: Employee Recruitment and Retention (April 2016)
- AGC Safety Matters: Hidden Risk: Employee Recruitment and Retention (April 2016)
- Utility & Transportation Contractor: Mega Projects and Wrap-Up Exclusions (February 2016)
- Utility & Transportation Contractor: Pollution Liability Policies Offer Affordable Protection (October 2015)
- Utility & Transportation Contractor: Excavators, Backhoes and Cranes, Oh My! (August 2015)
- Utility & Transportation Contractor: Shifting Your Business Auto Policy Into Overdrive (June 2015)
- Construction Business Owner: Is Subcontractor Default Insurance Right for Your Company? (May 1, 2013)