REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE
With over 100 years of combined safety experience, the Graham Safety Team is keenly aware of our clients’ operational processes and the potential exposures they create. We are at our clients’ job sites, in their facilities and in their offices making sure they maintain the highest safety standards.
Our robust team is comprised of OSHA authorized construction and general industry instructors, engineers, certified environmental and fire protection professionals, an industrial hygienist, and some of the best construction and manufacturing safety professionals in the industry today.
Our in-house safety capabilities are a tremendous resource that help our clients impact the most significant driver of their insurance costs — losses.
- Development of Formal Safety Programs
- Review of Existing Programs/Procedures
- Exposure Analysis and Consultation
- On-site Plant/Field Observations
- Technical Support for Your Safety Committee
- In-House Safety Training
- Coordination of Loss Control Initiatives with Insurance Carrier
- Safety Literature Development
- Industrial Hygiene Support
- Regulatory Support
- Assistance with Incident Investigation
- Safety Culture Evaluation