Luke A. Foley
Luke Atkinson Foley joined The Graham Company in 2014. As a Producer, Foley specializes in creating risk management programs for large privately held companies in the manufacturing and distribution industries with complex operations and demanding insurance needs.
Prior to working at The Graham Company, Foley worked as an account executive at Zurich Insurance where he played a key role in the company’s growth of the Northeast Pennsylvania territory. In this position, Foley worked independently to retain the current customer base and acquire profitable new P&C business – most notably, he was responsible for writing the largest new Aftermarket Account in the Mid-Atlantic Division.
In addition, Foley previously held positions as an internal marketing consultant for Lincoln Financial Group, and as a business development consultant for The Vanguard Group.
Foley attended the Smeal College of Business Administration at The Pennsylvania State University where he earned a bachelor of science in finance. He holds a license of both Pennsylvania Property and Casualty, and Pennsylvania Life and Health.
- Supply Chain World: The Best Protection (September 19, 2018)
- Industry Today: Ford’s Risk Management Lessons (May 29, 2018)
- Wholesale & Distribution International: Be Cyber Secure (March 12, 2016)
- Control Engineering: Beware of the wild robot (June 18, 2015)
- Wholesale & Distribution Internation: Globalization (Spring 2015)
- Plant Engineering: Robots don’t need workers’ compensation (November 2014)
- Industrial Distribution: Warehouse Automation: Risk And Reward (September 29, 2014)
- Control Engineering: Yes, robots don’t need workers’ compensation coverage (August 15, 2014)