Stephen B. Washkalavitch
Steve Washkalavitch joined the Graham Company in 2016. As a Producer, he is responsible for developing new business relationships. Drawing from 13 years of insurance and consulting experience, Washkalavitch designs and implements comprehensive insurance programs and long term risk management strategies through extensive exposure analysis, financial modeling, and customized service delivery.
Immediately prior to The Graham Company, Washkalavitch was founder and principal of a boutique consultancy providing technical business solutions and litigation support across various industries. Previously, serving as Vice President of Property & Casualty for a regional claims management company, Washkalavitch provided organizational leadership and strategy while serving clients as an expert witness and insurance litigation consultant
Washkalavitch is a member of the LeBow College of Business Executive MBA Alumni Board; Mentor for the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America–Independence Region “Beyond School Walls” Entrepreneurship Program; and youth hockey coach for the Philadelphia Junior Flyers Hockey Club.
Washkalavitch earned an MBA from the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University; a B.L.A. in Biology & Interdisciplinary Studies from Neumann University where he was a member of the NCAA DIII Hockey team; an A.A.S. in Natural science; and the Casualty Claim Law Specialist certification (CCLS).
- Transportation and Logistics Industry: Ripple Effect (March 18, 2019)
- Supply Chain World: Ripple Effect (March 1, 2019)
- Manufacturing.net: Closing the Worker Shortage Gap in Manufacturing (February 4, 2019)
- Wholesale & Distribution International: Contingent Business Interruption Insurance 101 (April 27, 2018)
- Wholesale & Distribution International: Watch the Road (September 21, 2017)