RN, NHA, Clinical Risk Management Consultant
Bette McNee joined Graham Company in 2014 and is a member of the Safety Services Department. She works within the rapidly expanding Health and Human Services Department as a trusted resource for regulatory and compliance issues, helping clients to improve outcomes and navigate the ever-changing industry.
Immediately prior to joining Graham Company, Bette was a member of the senior executive team for Presby’s Inspired Life and focused on quality assurance and clinical risk management. In that capacity, she was responsible for ensuring quality outcomes in all areas of senior living operations including quality of care, regulatory survey performance, corporate compliance, customer satisfaction, and coordination of insurance claims. Bette also worked with ACTS Retirement-Life Communities as their quality performance director, where she was responsible for regulatory survey outcomes, operational policies and procedures, and staff education.
With expansive healthcare industry experience, Bette is uniquely positioned to work with Graham Company clients to integrate risk management tactics directly into their operational culture. This collaborative effort allows clients to achieve sustainable quality improvement while maximizing the impact of human capital.
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Reducing the likelihood of malpractice claims (September 10, 2018)
- Healthcare Risk Management: Alarm Fatigue Still Serious, Solutions Slow to Come (September 1, 2018)
- McKnight’s Long-Term Care: Understanding the superbug problem (March 18,2018)
- McKnight’s Long-Term Care: Nurse morale and its impact on LTC (June 28, 2017)
- Long-Term Living: A closer look at granny cams (May 5, 2016)
- Long-Term Living: Reexamine Elopement Risk Assessment (November 2015)
- McKnight’s Long-Term Care: Key lessons from Lemington Home for the Aged (April 16, 2015)
- Healthcare Risk Management: Nurse fatigue a ‘huge’ threat to patient safety (March 2015)